[teknoids] Accommodating students who need to dictate exams?

Whitcomb, Jeff jmwhitco at samford.edu
Fri Mar 11 14:39:57 EST 2016

We’ve had one situation where Dragon was needed for use in taking exams. So far, just a couple of cases, and not at the same time. We had one of our library conference rooms that has a computer installed in it designated for the use of Dragon for these two students. They were both familiar with the software. I think they had it on their own machines, but we provided the machine and space for the exam. If we had more demand, I’m not sure what we would do, but likely would put it on the library loaner machines. We’ll have to talk about that if it ever happens.

Jeff Whitcomb
Technology Services Manager
Technology Services - Cumberland School of Law

205-726-4662<tel:205-726-4662> | office
205-726-4457 | fax
jmwhitco at samford.edu<mailto:jmwhitco at samford.edu>
cumberland.samford.edu<http://cumberland.samford.edu>