[teknoids] Law Practice Technology Courses

Brian R. Huffman brhuffma at hawaii.edu
Fri Mar 11 14:01:16 EST 2016

Hello Lisa,

My law school is looking into a similar offering. Would you care to
summarize your results so I can share them with my Director?

Thanks,

Brian

Brian R. Huffman, JD, MLIS
Electronic Services Librarian

William S. Richardson School of Law Library
University of Hawai'i at Mānoa

2525 Dole Street

Honolulu, Hawaii  96822
808 956 2599