[teknoids] Extron Equipment

Essary, Larry E essaryl at campbell.edu
Thu Mar 10 12:45:08 EST 2016

Sorry, we're a Crestron shop.

le

Larry Essary
Director of IT - Campbell School of Law
essaryl at campbell.edu
919-865-4681 (office)
910-814-7363 (cell)

From: Teknoids [mailto:teknoids-bounces at lists.teknoids.net] On Behalf Of MOORE, GARY
Sent: Thursday, March 10, 2016 11:46 AM
To: Teknoids (teknoids at lists.teknoids.net)
Cc: MARTIN, ADAM
Subject: [teknoids] Extron Equipment

Hello Fellow Noids,

Hope all is well with everyone.   We have a classroom that we call our "Sandbox", where we have regular classes and where we are using/testing out the technology we plan to have in our new building come next May.   This semester we purchased some Extron Equipment for our Sandbox;  both the Extron Annotator 300, an annotation system and the Extron Sharelink 200, a "collaboration gateway" where you stream and share display/video content.

Finally we are looking at the Extron MediaPort 200 that would allow us to integrate our Polycom videoconferencing systems with software codec videoconference applications like Skype & Google Hangouts.

I was wondering any other schools are using any of these Extron solutions and would mind talking to me on them.   Please let me know and thanks in advance.

Regards,

Gary

Gary Moore
Assistant Dean for Academic Technology