[teknoids] US Department of Education/Distance Learning

Baia, Patricia pbaia at albanylaw.edu
Thu Jul 28 19:04:28 EDT 2016

Thank you for this email John!  I understand your position. If others would like to brainstorm or create a comment, please email me off the listserv at pbaia at albanylaw.edu<mailto:pbaia at albanylaw.edu>.  ☺ -Patty

Patricia Baia, PhD
Online Learning Consultant (part-time)
[1462978460589_AlbanyLawEmailLogo.jpg]
80 New Scotland Ave | Albany, NY 12208