[teknoids] Legal Tech Audit launch issues

Courtney L. Selby Courtney.L.Selby at hofstra.edu
Wed Jul 27 13:05:40 EDT 2016

Dear All-
Has anyone else had significant difficulty launching the lessons in the Legal Tech Audit platform?  We've followed all required and recommended tech instructions and have been going back and forth with their customer support for 2 days.  If you have had difficulties that were ultimately resolved, please contact me offline.  I'd be most grateful if I could ask you some questions.
Many thanks,
Courtney

Courtney Selby, JD, MLIS | Associate Dean for Information Services, Director of the Law Library and Associate Professor of Law | Maurice A. Deane School of Law at Hofstra University Law Library
122 Hofstra University | Hempstead, NY 11549 | 516-463-5901 | lawcls at hofstra.edu<mailto:lawcls at hofstra.edu>

Not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted.
- William Bruce Cameron
[logo]