[teknoids] US Department of Education/Distance Learning

Baia, Patricia pbaia at albanylaw.edu
Mon Jul 25 11:05:15 EDT 2016

Good Morning,

When you all have a moment, can you read this: http://www.ed.gov/news/press-releases/education-department-proposes-rule-state-authorization-postsecondary-distance-education-foreign-locations.

At the end, it mentions we could submit public comments by August 24th.  I was wondering if CALI, could take the lead on this and collect/create comments on behalf/in collaboration with other law schools doing or thinking of doing distance education for LLMs or MSLS, not necessarily JDs?

Thoughts? -Patty

Patricia Baia, PhD
Associate Director of Online Learning and Instructional Technology
80 New Scotland Ave | Albany, NY 12208 |Room W123
P: 518.445.2366 | F: 518.445.3281
E-mail: pbaia at albanylaw.edu<mailto:pbaia at albanylaw.edu>