[teknoids] Student Technology Survey Collaboration Opportunity...

Rich McCue rmccue at uvic.ca
Fri Jul 22 18:26:54 EDT 2016

That’s the direction we hope we’re moving in John. We hope that there is enough interest among CALI members to create a core of common questions that all law schools can ask their 1L's, as well as have the flexibility for institutions to add on specific questions of interest locally.  Here is our first draft which is a combination of LSU and UVic questions, with inspiration from the Emory campus wide survey for a few questions.  -> https://goo.gl/q4UenN

The questions are creative commons licensed, but it would be great if we could create a mechanism for easily sharing the results with each other.

Rich