[teknoids] Student Technology Survey Collaboration Opportunity...

Will Monroe will.monroe at law.lsu.edu
Fri Jul 22 13:27:35 EDT 2016

Hello Teknoids,

Thanks so much for the feedback following our presentation, “12 Years of
Student Technology Surveys”, at CALIcon 2016 Georgia State University in
Atlanta.  As promised, we’re sharing our questions with all of you (see
“Current Survey”).  If any of you are interested in collaborating by
developing the questions further and/or offering a version of the survey at
your institution, please be in touch.  We’ve given everyone commenting
access and we would be happy to provide you with editing capabilities.

Current Survey: https://goo.gl/q4UenN
CALI Conference Slides: http://goo.gl/ZeDJqG
CALI Conference presentation video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GyIK9ufmh-E