[teknoids] Attendance Tracking Information

Wondracek, Jennifer Jennifer.Wondracek at untdallas.edu
Fri Jul 22 11:59:37 EDT 2016

We use our iclickers (every student is issued one when they arrive their 1L year, but there are also phone apps).  The students register their clickers for their classes.  At the beginning of the class, the professor asks a question and opens the clicker answer software for a few minutes.  The data is saved initially to a USB drive that has been set up with the professor's roster.  The iclicker data is then uploaded into Canvas by the professor or faculty support from their associated USB drive (not a difficult process).

My biggest tip is to label each professor's USB drive with their name.  They will inevitably forget it in the classroom at least once per semester.

Jenny

Jennifer L. Wondracek
Director of Legal Educational Technology
UNT Dallas College of Law
214-243-1790
Jennifer.Wondracek at untdallas.edu<mailto:Jennifer.Wondracek at untdallas.edu>
lawschool.untsystem.edu<http://lawschool.untsystem.edu/>