[teknoids] Seeking Syllabi for Courses where Tech is Taught to Law Students

Johnson, Cyndi johnson at law.unm.edu
Thu Jul 21 09:30:57 EDT 2016

Elmer, I'll be adding some syllabi from us when I return from vacation next week. We have a couple of tech courses normally taught by Mike Norwood. I reached out to him after John's initial message and he'd like to meet to discuss what worked and what didn't, so we'll get together sometime after I'm out of vacation mode but before classes start mid-August.
Cyndi

Cyndi Johnson
Director/Assistant Dean for Information Technology
UNM School of Law