[teknoids] Attendance Tracking Information

Baia, Patricia pbaia at albanylaw.edu
Thu Jul 21 08:53:31 EDT 2016

Good Morning,
Great question!!!  We are looking into using our LMS (Canvas) to track face-to-face attendance.  It has an attendance tool/roll call feature. Has anyone done this?

Since were on the topic of attendance, any law schools with online learners (say for their LLM or Master's students), have an attendance policy for online learners they could share?  -Patty

Patricia Baia, PhD
Associate Director of Online Learning and Instructional Technology
80 New Scotland Ave | Albany, NY 12208 |Room W123