[teknoids] Seeking Syllabi for Courses where Tech is Taught to Law Students

Elmer Masters elmer at teknoids.net
Tue Jul 19 22:10:04 EDT 2016

Folks,

Just wanted to shine a light on John's request. There was some
discussion about this at AALL this week and it'd be nice to
concentrate the community in one spot.

One thing that was added to the website this week is a page for
listing courses being offered this fall that teach tech to law
students. If your school is doing something, anything, in this space,
let John know so it can be listed at
http://techforlawstudents.classcaster.net/courses-being-taught-fall-2016/.

Thanks,
Elmer.