[teknoids] Seeking Syllabi for Courses where Tech is Taught to Law Students

Condit, Cynthia B - (cbcondit) cbcondit at email.arizona.edu
Fri Jul 15 16:36:39 EDT 2016

Hi John,

I’m a bit late replying, but I’d be interested in joining the discussion.  We don’t have any course info to share at the moment, but we are working toward putting one together.  Currently, we’re getting our feet wet by setting up a speaker program; probably five sessions over the fall focused on law tech.

Thanks,
Cynthia

Cynthia Condit, J.D., M.L.I.S.
Reference Librarian & Professor of Practice
Daniel F. Cracchiolo Law Library
James E. Rogers College of Law
The University of Arizona
1201 E. Speedway Blvd., P.O. Box 21076