[teknoids] Smart Podium replacement

Whitcomb, Jeff jmwhitco at samford.edu
Fri Jul 8 09:56:29 EDT 2016

Sorry, I only have the 19” 4:3 Sympodiums. We are actually moving away from SMART or any other form of annotation, since I only have one professor that uses it. We’re not looking to replace this technology with anything. I do have a professor using her iPad to display and annotate, but I’m not involved with that at all, since she just needs a cable hookup to the projector, then she displays whatever she wants totally on device.

Jeff Whitcomb
Technology Services Manager
Technology Services - Cumberland School of Law

205-726-4662<tel:205-726-4662> | office
205-726-4457 | fax
jmwhitco at samford.edu<mailto:jmwhitco at samford.edu>
cumberland.samford.edu<http://cumberland.samford.edu>