[teknoids] Well, this is it

Rigual, Michelle rigual at law.unm.edu
Thu Dec 22 12:01:35 EST 2016

As you all might suspect, Cyndi is a legend at UNM.  She's made the school a better place and will be missed immensely.  However, because she built a fantastic department, those of us who are still here will continue to benefit from that legacy.

Michelle

Michelle Rigual
Professor of Law Librarianship & Law Library Director
University of New Mexico School of Law
505-277-0678
rigual at law.unm.edu<https://mail.law.unm.edu/owa/UrlBlockedError.aspx>