[teknoids] Well, this is it

Duane Strojny strojnyd at cooley.edu
Thu Dec 22 10:11:05 EST 2016

Cyndi,

I met you once many years ago at a CALI conference.  I've always thought
your posts are insightful and logical which I have always appreciated.
They have helped me learn more about the IT department which I don't
supervise at this institution.

Best wishes and congratulations!  Sincerely, Duane

Duane A. Strojny  *  Associate Dean for Library and Instructional Support
Western Michigan University - Cooley Law School
300 S. Capitol Ave.  *  Lansing, MI  48933
strojnyd at cooley.edu
517-371-5140, x3401 (phone)  *  517-334-5715 (fax)

Search Our Library Catalog! <http://library.cooley.edu/>  Look At Our
Research Guides! <http://www.cooley.edu/library/research/guides.html>