[teknoids] CALI 2017

Elmer Masters emasters at cali.org
Wed Aug 17 15:01:16 EDT 2016

Howdy folks.

One of my colleagues answered Patty's questions off list, but since there
may be other folks interested, here's the scoop. CALIcon17 will be at the
brand new Arizona State building in Phoenix AZ (
https://www.law.asu.edu/content/center-law-and-society-stands-inclusion) on
June 15 & 16, 2017. We're working on some changes to CALIcon for next year
and we'll have more to say in about a month or so after we get past the
rush of semester startup.

Thanks,
Elmer