[teknoids] Student Technology Survey Collaboration Opportunity...

Will Monroe will.monroe at law.lsu.edu
Wed Aug 3 21:34:49 EDT 2016

Hello Everyone,

We wanted to thank all of you who have been kind enough to leave comments
on our 1L technology survey questions document (see https://goo.gl/q4UenN).

We will be meeting to discuss the questions on Tuesday, August 9th at 12:00
p.m. EDT.

1L Technology Survey Meetup via Webex
https://lsu.webex.com/lsu/j.php?MTID=m4a7b4e08318c7dd4e3e3e0e0356c7c83

Please join us!