[teknoids] Shameless session plug and call for participation

Johnson, Cyndi johnson at law.unm.edu
Fri Apr 22 16:33:03 EDT 2016

Howdy all and happy Friday!
Since Elmer brought up the CALIcon16 keynote speakers (very awesome!), I wanted to mention that a three of us (Ben Chapman, Phil Bohl, and moi) submitted a session called "Ch-ch-ch-changes: The Evolving Role of the Law School IT Department". Our hope is that it will be a very interactive session with lots of audience participation. We would love to hear about changes - both positive and maybe not-so-great - that you've survived. Phil tells me that they have hard hats hanging in the IT department and are the Pepperdine fixit guys. I've had 8 bosses in 17 years. And Ben - well, Ben has seen and done it all!
If life allows, a couple of other people will join us on the panel but in any case, we hope that you'll consider attending and bring stories of your own changes if our session is selected.
Cyndi

Cyndi Johnson
Director/Assistant Dean for Information Technology
UNM School of Law