[teknoids] [CALIcon16] Vote for the sessions you'd like to see on the agenda

Edwards, Kim kedwards at richmond.edu
Tue Apr 19 13:39:36 EDT 2016

Boy!  What great sessions!

Excuse me for not being tech savvy (ahem) - but how do we vote for the New Voices sessions?  I don’t see the same “I’d like to attend this session” link at the bottom…

Happy Tuesday!
Kim

-----
Kimberly M. Edwards, CG'13, ACSP
Computer Services Coordinator
Law School Library
28 Westhampton Way
University of Richmond, VA  23173
kedwards at richmond.edu
(804) 287-6687

FOLLOW US ON TWITTER! URLawLibrary
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK! University of Richmond Law Library