[teknoids] [CALIcon16] Vote for the sessions you'd like to see on the agenda

Elmer Masters emasters at cali.org
Tue Apr 19 10:40:33 EDT 2016

Folks,

Looks like we're going to have a pretty interesting agenda at
CALIcon16 based on the strength of the proposed sessions
(http://cca.li/Q6). The conference will cover a lot of topics of
interest to all Teknoids, and we can use your help in selecting
sessions.

Voting for sessions you'd like to see on the agenda is now open and
will remain open through 11:59 PM on Friday April 29. The number of
votes for a session will be taken into consideration as part of the
session acceptance process and to help with scheduling. To vote you
will just need to register on and login to the conference website and
vote for the sessions you would like to see on the agenda.

To vote, start with the proposed sessions list at http://cca.li/Q6,
click on the session's title and then click on "I'd like to attend
this session" to register your vote.

You do not need to be registered for the conference to vote.

A couple of notes:
* You need to create an account on the site if you haven't already.
This is not linked to your CALI account.
* You can't vote for a session you submitted.
* You can only vote once for a given session.
* You can retract your vote.
* You can vote for as many sessions as you'd like.
* You should vote even if you aren't going to the conference. All
sessions will be recorded and posted online, so if there's something
you want to see, vote for it.
* You can solicit votes. Feel free to use social media to drum up
support for your session. Just remember, everyone needs to login to
vote.

See you in June,
Elmer.

Director of Technology