[teknoids] [CALIcon16] Last Call! Deadline for submitting session proposals is today

Elmer Masters emasters at cali.org
Fri Apr 15 10:03:40 EDT 2016

Happy Friday!

This is it, your last chance to submit a session proposal for
CALIcon16. We're going to have a great agenda this year and you can be
part of it. For all the details see the Call for Speakers at
http://cca.li/Qz and the CALI New Voices announcement at
http://cca.li/QA.

Some highlights for 2016 include our keynotes, Hugh McGuire of
pressbooks.com and ed tech blogger Michael Feldstein, and the Thursday
evening reception at the Carter Center / Jimmy Carter Presidential
Library and Museum.

The 26th Annual CALI Conference for Law School Computing is June 16 -
18, 2016 at Georgia State University College of Law in Atlanta, GA.
See http://2016.calicon.org/ for all of the details.

Director of Technology
emasters at cali.org    773-332-7508