[teknoids] 2nd Monitor for Student Laptop users on campus?

Rich McCue rmccue at uvic.ca
Wed Apr 13 17:04:51 EDT 2016

Just wondering if anyone has setup monitors for students to plug their laptops on while in the law building or law library?  I thought I remembered some discussion about a law school experimenting with this a few years ago. Just wondering how the experiment went.

I love the idea in theory, but not sure how well it would work in practice. Dongles would probably have to be loaned out for mac users, and probably Windows users now that there have been a proliferation of video out ports on newer PC based laptops.

Take Care,

Rich

Rich McCue, BComm
University of Victoria Libraries