[teknoids] [CALIcon16] Session Proposal Deadline Less Than 5 Days Away!

Elmer Masters emasters at cali.org
Mon Apr 11 14:12:20 EDT 2016

Folks,

The deadline for session submissions is Friday April 15, 2016 at 11:59
PM ET. That's just a little more than 100 hours from now! We have a
lot of great sessions already proposed but there is still time and
room for you to submit your sessions.

Remember this year we're looking for sessions in 2 formats: our
standard hour long sessions and, for folks interested in presenting at
their first CALIcon, 20 minute long New Voices sessions. See the
conference website at http://2016.calicon.org/ for all the details.

But what about speakers from prior years who have an idea for a
session but don't think it'll fill a full hour? No worries. You could
put together a panel of colleagues to fill the session or add a note
to your submission letting us know that you might not be able to fill
an hour and we'll help you figure out what to do next.

You can checkout the lists of cool proposals already submitted at
http://2016.calicon.org/node/1/proposed-sessions and
http://2016.calicon.org/node/1/proposed-nv-sessions

See you in June!

Thanks,