[teknoids] Guest access wifi at your school

Johnson, Cyndi johnson at law.unm.edu
Mon Apr 11 13:11:50 EDT 2016

Good morning, Michael. Our wireless access is also controlled by our C-IT group. There’s a guest SSID that allows only ports 80 & 443. Access requires that the user agree to a terms of use that expires every 24 hours forcing the user to acknowledge it again for continued access. Specific answers to your questions below.

Cyndi Johnson
Director/Assistant Dean for Information Technology
UNM School of Law
(505) 277-0695