[teknoids] Law schools reusing/deleting student email addresses and the creation of CALI accounts

Elmer Masters emasters at cali.org
Mon Sep 14 13:59:57 EDT 2015

Folks,
I know that some of you are at schools who reuse or bulk delete student
email addresses for one reason or another. I want to remind you that this
practice creates problems for the CALI website. Our system wants each
person who registers to have a unique email address. If you're school is
reusing email addresses or deleting the accounts of  students after a
certain amount of time please ask your students to register with a non-edu
email address. We do not require the use of a law school email account to
register on the CALI website. Everyone just needs the appropriate
authorization code.

Thanks,
Elmer.

Director of Technology