[teknoids] [possible spam] The list was down! Who knew?

Glennan, Barbara bag at cwsl.edu
Mon Sep 14 16:40:54 EDT 2015

Was I the only one who missed it? :-)

--B

-----Original Message-----
From: Teknoids [mailto:teknoids-bounces at lists.teknoids.net] On Behalf Of Elmer Masters
Sent: Monday, September 14, 2015 1:40 PM
To: Teknoids
Subject: [possible spam] [teknoids] The list was down! Who knew?

Sorry about that. This list was off the air for almost 6 days. I thought y'all had just found more interesting things to do.

Thanks to Barbara Glennan for dropping me a note about the outage.

In case you were wondering it went south on a server reboot last Wednesday. I run the list on my own server and after the reboot everything else seemed to be working and the processes were there but it wasn't quite right. Another reboot this afternoon sorted it all out.

Elmer.
Teknoids list manager
You are currently subscribed to teknoids as: bag at cwsl.edu.