[teknoids] CALI Hackathon? 2016 AALL Hackathon?

Wilhelmina Randtke randtke at gmail.com
Fri Oct 23 13:43:45 EDT 2015

There was a suggestion to do a CALI hackathon this past summer.  Elmer had
a Slack page here https://slack-files.com/T047T12QF-F04UM3MN2-dce47bedc1 .
I wasn't at CALI, but I didn't hear anything, so suspect it didn't happen.

I think Atlanta is a good city for a hackathon.  The one day format tends
to only work for concretely defined problems to solve.

-Wilhelmina Randtke