[teknoids] CALI Hackathon? 2016 AALL Hackathon?

Lyonette Louis-Jacques llou at uchicago.edu
Fri Oct 23 12:50:00 EDT 2015

Happy Friday, everyone!  A quick question - from reading Trez Drake's piece on the AALL Hackathon<http://bulletin.chicagolawlib.org/2015/10/2015-aall-hackathon/>, I wondered if CALI has had hackathons and I don't find anything at the CALI website.  Have there been such a thing, but called something different?  And also, will there be a Hackathon at AALL in Chicago this July? Thanks, Lyo.

Lyonette Louis-Jacques
Foreign and International Law
Librarian and Lecturer in Law
D'Angelo Law Library
University of Chicago Law School
Email: llou at uchicago.edu<mailto:llou at uchicago.edu>
http://www.lib.uchicago.edu/e/law/
http://www.law.uchicago.edu/faculty/louis-jacques
http://www.linkedin.com/in/lyonette
http://twitter.com/lyolouisjacques

'Au milieu de l'hiver,
j'ai découvert en moi un invincible été.' /
"In the midst of winter I found there was,
within me, an invincible summer." - Camus