[teknoids] Comparing the similarities between different documents?

Ginsberg, Deborah dginsberg at kentlaw.iit.edu
Thu Oct 22 10:44:09 EDT 2015

Thanks for the suggestions so far.  Workshare and Winmerge look promising -
we're working with a few text files, nothing systematic.

Debbie

Debbie Ginsberg, Educational Technology Librarian
IIT Chicago-Kent College of Law Library
565 W. Adams St., Chicago, IL, 60661, 312-906-5673,
dginsberg at kentlaw.iit.edu  <dginsberg at kentlaw.iit.edu>