[teknoids] Online Platforms other than Classcaster?

Marian Dent mdent at pericles.ru
Thu Oct 22 06:30:23 EDT 2015

I’m a huge Moodle fan, especially because it’s free, open source, and tons of people use it so there are lots of plug ins and integrations available, and if you get stuck on anything, you can probably find someone who has written about the issue or posted a youtube about how to use a feature.  Workshop and Lesson plug ins are particularly useful when working with students at a distance.  The gradebook function is a little over complicated though.

Marian