[teknoids] smart boards in law schools?

Courtney L. Selby Courtney.L.Selby at hofstra.edu
Mon Nov 30 16:21:20 EST 2015

Is anyone working with smart boards in law school classrooms?  If so, are you having success?  Struggles?
I checked the archives and don't see any discussion on this since 2011-forgive me if I've overlooked anything.
If you have any experiences to share, please touch base with me off list and I'll summarize for the group.
Many thanks!
Courtney

Courtney Selby, JD, MLIS | Associate Dean for Information Services, Director of the Law Library and Associate Professor of Law | Maurice A. Deane School of Law at Hofstra University Law Library
122 Hofstra University | Hempstead, NY 11549 | 516-463-5901 | lawcls at hofstra.edu<mailto:lawcls at hofstra.edu>

Not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted.
- William Bruce Cameron
[logo]