[teknoids] Signing Off

James Callison callison at hamilton.law.ou.edu
Tue May 26 16:33:10 EDT 2015

On 5/26/2015 10:21 AM, Elmer Masters wrote:
> 22 years is a long time. I don't think I've been a member of this
> list that long! Congrats on retiring, and enjoy.

I have. I think. It was either in '92 or '93 that trb recruited me to
join Teknoids, which doesn't seem like it should be 23 or 22 years ago.

Sigh.

Daniel,

In the immortal words of Barry Fitzgerald, "go'way, ye traitor!" :-)
Seriously, though, enjoy your retirement. Won't be that many years 'til
I'm following that same path...

James

James P. Callison, MCP+I, MCSE
Network Administrator
The University of Oklahoma Law Center ITS
callison at law.ou.edu
  Runs his hand in the grip, tucks his chin,
  Nods let 'er rip
  And uncovers a secret that he's never found
  He spent his whole life hangin' onto the riggin'
  Truth is, it was the other way around
	-- Dan Roberts, "The Grip"