[teknoids] Signing Off

Dean, Daniel daniel.dean at ttu.edu
Tue May 26 09:08:56 EDT 2015

I am retiring from Texas Tech University School of Law as of 1 June 2015.   I have been a member of the teknoids listserv for 22 years and found it informative and entertaining.  From Windows 95, 98, Y2K thru virtualization, classroom recording and mobile printing, this list proved to be a valuable resource during my tenure.  Before I unsubscribe, I wish to thank all who contributed to the list over the years.

Best wishes to all,

Daniel T. Dean  MCSE      USAF (Retired)  and soon to be
Unit Manager, Academinc Technology Asset Management (Retired)
Texas Tech University School of Law
Law Library and Computing