[teknoids] Cobranet anyone? Audio over IP question.

Edward Myers Jr. ed.myers at temple.edu
Wed May 20 08:29:07 EDT 2015

All of the solutions you mentioned would probably work fine depending on
the range. Especially since you're really talking point to point one way
transmission. What's your max distance from your headend to the speaker
locations? If you're within 500ft end to end, Rane's RAD products would be
a perfect fit: http://www.rane.com/hal/rads.html

As long as you're serious about not needing video...