[teknoids] How many charge for exam software?

James Callison callison at hamilton.law.ou.edu
Tue May 5 11:14:14 EDT 2015

On 4/15/2015 3:12 PM, Daniel Starnes wrote:
> Here is another question regarding exam software.  How many schools
> charge the students for exam software, and how many include the cost
> in tuition, and don't charge the students separately?

We don't charge the students--Examsoft does. We're looking at adding the
SWAG test and iPad capabilities, and we'll likely end up eating that
part of the additional charge, but the base fee will stay between
Examsoft and the student.

James

James P. Callison, MCP+I, MCSE
Network Administrator
The University of Oklahoma Law Center ITS
callison at law.ou.edu
  You can make a winnin' if you come alive and try
  For all the world over, boys, it's root hog or die
	-- Don Edwards, "The Philosophical Cowboy"