[teknoids] Replacements for Yahoo Pipes?

Ginsberg, Deborah dginsberg at kentlaw.iit.edu
Tue Jun 23 17:02:18 EDT 2015

There are a few tools out there that might be useful.  I think I remember
Elmer mentioning Huginn <https://github.com/cantino/huginn> a while back as
an open source alternative.  IFTTT <https://ifttt.com/> comes up a lot in
discussions about Pipes alternatives.  Zapier <https://zapier.com/> is a
possible solution.  FeedsAPI <http://www.feedsapi.com/index.php> is a paid
service for working with RSS feeds.  I've also been playing a bit with
FeedWind <http://feed.mikle.com/>.

As for other ideas, Ask Metafilter
<http://ask.metafilter.com/281077/What-do-I-migrate-to> discussed a few
resources when the announcement first came out.  And there are a few "top x
number of replacements for Pipes" lists like this one
<http://www.makeuseof.com/tag/12-best-yahoo-pipes-alternatives-look/>
floating around.  Anyone have any other favorite RSS aggregators?

Debbie

Debbie Ginsberg, Educational Technology Librarian
IIT Chicago-Kent College of Law Library
565 W. Adams St., Chicago, IL, 60661, 312-906-5673,
dginsberg at kentlaw.iit.edu  <dginsberg at kentlaw.iit.edu>