[teknoids] Coursera

Elmer Masters emasters at cali.org
Thu Jun 11 17:37:44 EDT 2015

Gabe,

Have you considered attending CALIcon15 in Denver next week? I know it's a
bit late but you might find some interesting sessions to attend and folks
to talk to. The website is at http://conference.cali.org/2015 and the whole
thing is going to be streamed live, so if you can't get out you can still
watch sessions.

Elmer.

Director of Technology
emasters at cali.org    773-332-7508