[teknoids] Do any of you work on courses created in collaboration with Coursera or other MOOCs?

Sabrina Pacifici spacific at earthlink.net
Thu Jun 11 10:21:42 EDT 2015

Colleagues,

I welcome an article(s) about any aspects/facets of this topic.

Thank you very much!
Sabrina

On Thu, Jun 11, 2015 at 9:47 AM, Wilhelmina Randtke <randtke at gmail.com>
wrote:

> UF Law did a MOOC last year (and how fortuitous that you posted by
> replying to Jenny Wondracek who taught in that MOOC!)
>
> -Wilhelmina Randtke
>
> On Thu, Jun 11, 2015 at 9:36 AM, Gabriel Teninbaum <gteninbaum at suffolk.edu
> > wrote:
>
>>  Do any of you work on courses created in collaboration with Coursera or
>> other MOOCs?  I’m working on some projects here at Suffolk Law (early
>> stages) and want to think through the pros and cons of working with a big
>> outfit vs. pushing out the content on Canvas, Blackboard or another
>> platform that we control in-house.
>>

>> I’d appreciate any thoughts/feedback/comments either on list or off.
>>

>> Thanks all!
>>
>> Gabe

>> Gabriel H. Teninbaum,
>>
>> Professor of Legal Writing
>>
>> Suffolk University Law School
>>
>> 120 Tremont Street, Suite 320-A
>>
>> Boston, MA  02108
>>
>> 617.305.6208 (ph.)
>>
>> 617.305.3091 (fax)
>>

>> Read my recent publications by clicking here:
>> http://ssrn.com/author=836791

Sabrina I. Pacifici
Editor, Publisher, Founder
LLRX.com® - the free web journal established in 1996 - Reliable, current
and actionable information and resources - on the "moving edge" of law,
technology and knowledge discovery - for Librarians, Lawyers, Researchers,
Academic and Public Interest Communities.
http://www.llrx.com
http://twitter.com/LLRX
Listed as one of the Fastcase 50 for 2012 -
http://www.fastcase.com/fastcase50-winners-2012/

Researcher/Author, beSpacific®
Accurate research surfacing documents and resources focused on law,
technology, government reports, and knowledge discovery - with a global
perspective. Updated daily since 2002 with a searchable database of 32,000
postings.
http://www.bespacific.com
http://twitter.com/bespacific