[teknoids] Coursera

Gabriel Teninbaum gteninbaum at suffolk.edu
Thu Jun 11 09:36:37 EDT 2015

Do any of you work on courses created in collaboration with Coursera or other MOOCs?  I'm working on some projects here at Suffolk Law (early stages) and want to think through the pros and cons of working with a big outfit vs. pushing out the content on Canvas, Blackboard or another platform that we control in-house.

I'd appreciate any thoughts/feedback/comments either on list or off.

Thanks all!
Gabe

Gabriel H. Teninbaum,
Professor of Legal Writing