[teknoids] audience response app for iphone and droid?

Chris Evans chris.evans at unl.edu
Fri Jun 5 14:55:01 EDT 2015

A speaker at one of our recent hosted events used PollEverywhere.com which allows your participants to text a number with a code to join / leave the poll room, and then text their responses to each poll question (or, I believe you can participate from your web browser as well). It seemed to work quite well, he had probably ~80-90 participants out of the approx. 200 people in attendance.
Chris

Chris Evans - Manager of Technology - Law College I.T.
Kutak Rock Computer Suite, Rm. 170, Schmid Law Library
University of Nebraska College of Law
1875 N. 42nd St, Lincoln, NE 68583-0902