[teknoids] Multivoice transcription software

Johnson, Cyndi johnson at law.unm.edu
Fri Jun 5 12:33:54 EDT 2015

We have a couple of needs. One is for a faculty member’s grant; she’ll be conducting phone interviews that will be recorded then later need transcribed to text and eventually massaged into a form that can be fed info NVivo. We’re trying to keep the cost down so while I’m aware of the various transcription services, I was hoping to throw some money at technology that could also be used to transcribe class podcasts. She’ll interview 100+ women and each interview will be around half an hour to an hour.
Cyndi

Cyndi Johnson
Director/Assistant Dean for Information Technology
UNM School of Law
(505) 277-0695