[teknoids] audience response app for iphone and droid?

Courtney L. Selby Courtney.L.Selby at hofstra.edu
Fri Jun 5 12:11:20 EDT 2015

Noids-

A faculty member asked if I would recommend an app for audience response that would work on both iPhone and droid.  She's planning to use the app for a talk at AALS in January.  We have turning point clickers, but she would rather have audience members use their phones.  Thoughts?
Many thanks as always,
Courtney

Courtney Selby, JD, MLIS
Associate Dean for Information Services, Director of the Law Library and Assistant Professor of Law
Hofstra University Law School Law Library
122 Hofstra University | Hempstead, NY  11549-1220 | (516) 463-5901

Not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted.
- William Bruce Cameron