[teknoids] Multivoice transcription software

Johnson, Cyndi johnson at law.unm.edu
Fri Jun 5 11:49:54 EDT 2015

Good morning and happy Friday!
We need transcription software that will correctly transcribe multiple voices without being trained on the individual speakers. I've poked around at reviews and it doesn't look like much is out there. Someone on an Educause thread said that Camtasia does a fairly good job and Dragon does not (which I'd already determined) but before testing out Camtasia, I thought I'd check with the 'noids brain trust. Any thoughts on this?
Thanks,
Cyndi

Cyndi Johnson
Director/Assistant Dean for Information Technology
UNM School of Law