[teknoids] Sending texts to students

Hopkins, John (hopkinjw) HOPKINJW at UCMAIL.UC.EDU
Thu Jul 30 09:41:44 EDT 2015

Our administration is discussing the possibility of using their computers to send texts to prospective and incoming students. This is not for emergencies, the University has that covered, but for general announcements and communication.

We've looked at a number of commercial web-based services. (At this point, we're really not interested in developing our own APIs or other code.) I was wondering if anyone has had experience, good or bad, with MoboMix or (from the same company but with a few more features) Ez Texting?

Thanks!

-John

John W. Hopkins
Associate Director for Information Technology
College of Law Library
University of Cincinnati