[teknoids] mobile laptop cabinet/charging station

Courtney L. Selby Courtney.L.Selby at hofstra.edu
Tue Jul 21 09:38:52 EDT 2015

Thanks, as always, to everyone who responded.  We're picking up the 20 laptop Ergotron!

Courtney Selby, JD, MLIS | Associate Dean for Information Services, Director of the Law Library and Associate Professor of Law | Maurice A. Deane School of Law at Hofstra University Law Library
122 Hofstra University | Hempstead, NY 11549 | 516-463-5901 | lawcls at hofstra.edu

Not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted.
- William Bruce Cameron