[teknoids] mobile laptop cabinet/charging station

James Callison callison at hamilton.law.ou.edu
Mon Jul 20 15:36:24 EDT 2015

On 7/20/2015 12:40 PM, Courtney L. Selby wrote:
> I need to pick up a mobile laptop cabinet/charging station for 10
> laptops and am wondering if anyone has any strong feelings (positive
> or negative) about a brand you are using.

I haven't used any charging carts, but I see that Ergotron is making
them now. I like Ergotron articulating monitor mounts we've been using
for the last several years, so it might be worth looking into their
carts, too.

http://www.ergotron.com/Products/ChargingSystems/tabid/546/language/en-US/Default.aspx

James

James P. Callison, MCP+I, MCSE
Systems Administrator
The University of Oklahoma Law Center ITS
callison at www.law.ou.edu
  And tonight he'll make a toast to her memory
  And then he'll take a double shot of hundred-proof misery
  And is old broken heart still burns with desire
  'Cause you can't put out an old flame by pouring whiskey on the fire
	-- Aaron Watson, "Whiskey On the Fire"