[teknoids] mobile laptop cabinet/charging station

Nelson, Stephen stephen.nelson at marquette.edu
Mon Jul 20 13:50:32 EDT 2015

We have been using a Bretford cart for over 5 years , similar to this one:
http://bretford.com/products/core-18xl-cart/

I need to remind each crop of student workers to make sure the power supply is connected to both the outlet in the cart and the laptop ;). It has been solid investment.

Steve Nelson
stephen.nelson at marquette.edu<mailto:stephen.nelson at marquette.edu>
Marquette University Law School
Media & Technology Group