[teknoids] Anyone using ExamSoft's multiple choice question bank and assessment tools?

Covey, Chad covey at law.unm.edu
Tue Jul 14 12:51:22 EDT 2015

Will,

This is a really fine collection of resources, thank you.
Does the ExamSoft assessment suite offer bulk export of items/data?  At CALICon there was some talk of a future consortium that could host a national law school item bank, and I'm wondering how much effort it would take to copy content out of local item banks?

Regards,

Chad Covey
UNM Law