[teknoids] Anyone using ExamSoft's multiple choice question bank and assessment tools?

Will Monroe will.monroe at law.lsu.edu
Tue Jul 14 10:49:21 EDT 2015

On a possibly related note, my colleague Aaron Dewald (Associate
Director of the Center for Innovation in Legal Education, The University
of Utah S.J. Quinney College of Law) is posting a series of blog posts
and videos at Examsoft summarizing item analysis:

http://blog.examsoft.com/numbers-everywhere-an-introduction-to-item-analysis/

Will

Will Monroe, Ph.D.
Head of Instructional Technology